Himalayan salt lamps ranging from 2kg all the way to 25Kg. Salt lamps help to improve the immune system, Reduce Allergy & Asthma, Neurtralise Electromagnetic Radiation and can improve sleep.Available from Divine Gift Olinda.
Safety & Care:
- Salt crystal absorbs moisture. This can run off as salty water. Lamps should therefore be used indoor and never placed on electrical appliances.
- Turning them on removes moisture and use of 30 minutes each day will stop the moisture build-up
- When not in use seal lamp in plastic bag or store in a dry cool place.
- To clean just dry dust them or wipe with a damp rag.
- Salt Lamps are hygroscopic and natural dehumidifiers (attract moisture). That’s why in humid environments, salt lamps will drip salt if they don’t heat up with the right wattage
- Through this process, the salt lamp kills the bacteria & mould spores that are bound to the water molecules in the air (salt is a natural anti-bacterial).
- The heat from the salt lamp causes the air to rise (convection) and the whole process continues.